Hall information, rates and conditions:
- We offer a large hall with seating for up to 150 people.
- All main hall rentals include use of tables, chairs and our full kitchen (Dish rental extra; see additional rental options below).
- Our facility also has air conditioning so that you and your guests can enjoy themselves in comfort.
- Plenty of parking
Main Hall Rental Rates
- Monday to Thursday – $400 per day*
- Friday & Saturday – $500 per day
- Sunday – $350 per day
*Canadian holidays that fall on weekdays (Monday to Thursday) will revert pricing to Friday/Saturday rental pricing.
New! – Now you add our skate shack area (April to October) to your main hall rental for only $100 more per rental day. This gives you access to our back area and fire pit (wood not provided).
Wedding Weekend Package – $695
This package begins at 3 pm Friday and runs until Sunday afternoon. This will allow you time for set-up, reception, gift opening and clean-up, etc.
Skate Shack Rental – $200 per 2 hours – November to March Only
New! – From November to March you can rent our skating rinks after normal skating hours (weather permitting). This includes our warm skate shack area, skating rinks, and fire pit (wood not provided).
This area is also available April to October for $100 per day but only as an add-on to a main hall rental. This area includes our back area and fire pit.
Additional Rental Options
- TV and DVD/VCR combo Rental – $50
- Dish Rental (Plates, Bowls, Cutlery, Cups & Saucers) – $50
- Add our skate shack area and fire pit to your main hall rental (April to October) – $100 per day
Athlone Community League members with a valid league membership for 2 consecutive years will receive $50 off the rental rate.
Please note the following important rental information:
- Damage deposit rate is $750. This amount is fully refundable if all conditions of your rental contract have been met and the hall is returned to us in the same condition it was rented to you in.
- Renters are responsible for obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, and insurance for having alcohol at their function.
- Serving of alcoholic beverages requires mandatory coverage: The Athlone Community League rental policy requires that you obtain a “Host Liquor Liability” policy from a licensed insurance agent or broker for no less than Two Million Dollars (2,000,000) and name the Athlone Community League (located at 13010 – 129 Street) as an “additional insured” under such liability policy. The renter must provide a “Certificate of Insurance” in order to take possession of the keys to the facility.
- You may obtain insurance from PAL insurance brokers at http://www.palcanada.com or from most insurance agencies.
- All events have specific mandatory end times as our hall is situated in close proximity to residential homes. Music volume and noise levels in the later part of the evenings should also take our neighbours into account.
- Canadian holidays that fall on weekdays (Monday to Thursday) will revert pricing to Friday/Saturday rental pricing.
For more information or to inquire about hall rental dates, please contact Shane at 780-952-3866 or fill in the form below.