- Government of Alberta COVID-19 Page
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Page
- City of Edmonton COVID-19 Page
- Government of Alberta Non-Profit Fact Sheet
- AHS Multilingual Resources
- Biz Connect Relaunch Guidance Documents
City of Edmonton Face-Covering Bylaw Information
The City of Edmonton is moving to mandatory face coverings in all indoor public spaces and public vehicles effective this Saturday, August 1st, 2020. While the City is focusing on education and awareness, the bylaw can be enforced with a $100.00 fine. The wording in the bylaw is “A person must wear a face covering at all times while in an indoor, enclosed, or substantially enclosed public place or in a public vehicle.” You can read the full bylaw here.